Since we stock a large amount of tires, we're uniquely positioned to take advantage of buying opportunities to bring you some amazing closeouts and specials. Let's take a look at a few offers our customers can find:
- 205/60R16 Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus tires are on special for $58.23. This tire is an Original Equipment tire used on the 2016 Mazda 3. 205/60R16 is also a common size for certain generations and trims of the Acura 3.2CL, Acura 3.2TL, Chrysler Sebring, Dodge Stratus, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Mercury Milan, Mitsubishi Lancer and Suzuki SX4.
- Closeout 225/45R17 Grand Touring All-Season Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Seasons Run Flat (2012 production date) are on sale for $77.62. This is an Original Equipment size for certain year and trims levels of the 128i, 328i, 328i XDrive and 335i BMWs.
- The closeout 235/40R19 Pirelli Cinturato P7 All-Season (2012 Production Date) is currently priced at $78.25. This size is used on higher trim levels of the Ford Fusion.
- 245/40R18 Ultra High Performance All-Season Pirelli P Zero Nero All-Seaon Run-Flat (2012 production date) are priced down to $72.63. This size is used on the Lexus SC430.
- The closeout 215/60R15 Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus (2013 production date) is available on special for $58.07. This option is a good choice for the second-generation Ford Taurus.
- 355/30R19 Max Performance Summer Pirelli P Zeros (2012 production date) are priced to sell at $101.25. This tire is great for a custom fit size on a number of muscle cars.
- Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires are being closed out in various sporty sizes including 205/45R16, 205/50R16, 215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/45R17, 235/55R17, 245/40R17, 245/45R18 and 255/35R20. With over two million miles of review feedback this tire ranks second out of 15 in its category. The only reason it's being phased out is because Firestone is replacing it with the Firehawk Indy 500.
Take advantage of these deals while they last!