The Ventus V12 Evo K110 utilizes the latest technology to maximize steering response and improve high-speed stability while the tire's water drainage system ensures safety in rain. The directional tread of the tire gives a sophisticated look and improves traction while preventing against hydroplaning.
- Solid center tracking rib – enhances braking performance and ensures optimal road contact pressure and controlled steering response at high speeds
- 3D effect on block edge – evenly distributes road surface contact for optimal handling and braking
- HPSR (High Tg Polymer & Specific Resin) Compound – ensures outstanding traction and braking on wet roads
- High-density nylon reinforcement belt – allows even distribution of ground contact pressure during cornering
- Y-shape channels, linear grooves and MTR (Multiple Tread Radius) – effectively sweeps water away from the tire