- Select the products for your vehicle and add them to your cart.
- During check out select the Recommended Installer you like.
- Your tires can even be shipped directly to the Recommended Installer.
- Before the tires arrive at the Installer, call for an appointment and then drive in for the installation.
All Tire Rack-approved Recommended Installers are carefully screened to ensure they have the right equipment and experience to satisfactorily serve our customers. In fact, to become a Recommended Installer a company must:
1. Use proper mounting and balancing equipment.
2. Employ properly trained technicians.
3. Be an automotive business that can offer additional services to customers.
4. Possess a positive attitude and the ability to treat Tire Rack’s customers with the highest level of professional courtesy.
So not every local shop can become a Recommended Installer.
A few thoughts I have concerning the best Recommended Installer for you.
- Find someone convenient to your schedule and location
- When viewing Recommended Installers Click "Select/More Info" to see the following:
- View the overall results (rated 1-5 stars, 5 being the best)
- Most Installers also include pictures of their location
- See where the installer is located prior to arrival
- Find a Price Pledge Plus Installer if possible