Refresh Your Ride With New Shocks

If you notice you are bouncing up and down more compared to other cars going over bumps in the road, you may want to consider new dampers (shocks or struts.)  Here are a few options to replace your Original Equipment shocks:

I would recommend the KYB GR-2 or the KONI Special (KONI Reds) to recoup that O.E. feel.
KYB GR-2 Shocks and StrutsKoni Special Shock
Take a look to see which suspension products work best for your vehicle.

Leave a comment