When purchasing a Winter / Snow Tire & Wheel Package, choosing a wheel can be a challenge for some. We offer aluminum alloy wheels for almost every vehicle and steel wheels for select vehicles. Are you having trouble deciding on what wheel to pick? Take a look at the tips below to help you decide which type of wheel suits your winter driving needs.
Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Stronger than a steel wheel and weighs less
- More styles available to help enhance the look of your vehicle
- Allows for more brake clearance
- Manufactured to precise standards to meet exact fitment and performance needs
- Require more maintenance to protect finish against elements such as salt and sand
- Black or silver finish depending on the application
- Wheel covers available to help enhance the style
- Less expensive option compared to alloy
- Meets basic needs of someone looking for a winter package without maintenance of alloy wheels
Our steel and aluminum wheel options will accept factory tire pressure monitors which will come pre-installed. All necessary hardware is included at no cost, as well as complimentary Hunter Road Force mounting and balancing. Tackle winter's elements this year by creating your own Winter / Snow Tire & Wheel Package!