If you happen to live in metro Chicago, you probably already know that you'll typically receive your tires in one business day.* After all, we're headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, just two hours away. Many areas located near one of our distribution centers receive their orders the next day.
Over the years, we've continued to grow, and consequently, we've added more distribution centers across the country. This is no different this year, as we're proud to announce our latest addition in Denver, Colorado. This distribution center is added to the facilities we currently have in:
- South Bend, Indiana
- Windsor, Connecticut
- Midway, Georgia
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- McCarran, Nevada
- Delaware - No customer pick-up
If you happen to live near one of our distribution centers (not including Delaware), you are able to pick-up your order. Since we ship orders anywhere in the United States (as well as many places outside the U.S), you also have the option of having your tires delivered to one of our 8,000+ Recommended Installers. All our Installers are carefully screened to ensure they have the right equipment and experience to serve our customers. In fact, to become a Recommended Installers a company must:
- Use proper mounting and balancing equipment including touchless or rim clamp, European-style tire changers and high-speed computer spin balancers.
- Employ properly trained technicians capable of safely performing damage-free installations.
- Be an automotive business that can offer additional services to customers.
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to treat Tire Rack's customers with the highest level of professional courtesy.
When the time comes for you to purchase your next set of tires, shop by vehicle to review all matches for your application.
*Orders must be placed and payment finalized by cut-off time.