The MAZDA3 is a very popular vehicle that you can spot on today's streets and highways. It achieves good gas mileage, has a low cost of ownership and makes for a good daily driver. While the car is known to have many strong points, it has also been known to have a lack of sound deadening and isn't the quietest vehicle to drive, especially at highway speeds.
Michelin Pilot Sport
Continental PureContact with EcoPlus Technology
In fact, road noise is the single most common complaint I receive from MAZDA3 owners as they begin their quest for replacement tires. As such, the following list consists of tires I recommend to MAZDA3 owners based off the expectations of comfort, low tread noise and acceptable levels of treadlife.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
- BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
- Continental PureContact with EcoPlus Technology
- Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus
If you're also in the market for a set of wheels for your MAZDA3, then create a Tire & Wheel Package.