The StopTech SportStop Drilled Rotor is for use with stock calipers, carriers and lines. StopTech also offers a cryogenically treated rotor that can last up to three times longer than untreated rotors. Both rotors are one-piece direct replacement options that meet the Original Equipment standards.
Key Features and Benefits of the StopTech SportStop Drilled Rotor:
- Premium black E-coating finish to combat corrosion on the rotor hat and between the cooling vanes
- Castings have important O.E. details including extractor and set screw holes
- Superior cooling fin designs
- Double disc ground finish
- 100% fully machined finish including rotor hats
- 100% inspected and mill-balanced
- Lateral runout held to 0.002” or less
- Meet or exceed rigid quality specifications, including cooling vane designs
Although not a fully dedicated track pad, StopTech Street Performance Pads are also built to withstand the abuse of an occasional light track day or driving school.
To learn more about how you can enhance your vehicle's appearance and braking performance, read "The Finish Touch: Brake Rotors."