As a mail order company, Tire Rack ships products using various shipping providers. We ship to residential and business addresses, as well as to our own network of Recommended Installers. How does it work to ship to a Recommended Installer?
- Shop our selection of products for your vehicle and add what you need to your cart.
- Take a look at the Recommended Installers in your area and read consumer reviews and pricing information.
- Before checkout, select your installer and save it to your addresses in "My Account" for later. Or, while in the cart, select your installer and your order will be shipped directly to them.
- Call your Recommended Installer to set up an appointment.
- Drive in for installation.
If you live in the continental United States, your order will ship from one of our six distribution centers and typically arrives in 1-2 business days via UPS. If the product is not available in the location nearest to you, express shipping via FedEx is also an option. Other shipping options include, One-Day Express and Express Saturday. Estimated shipping charges can be seen when you select "Shipping Quote" in search results and enter your ZIP Code when prompted.