"How big of a tire can I install on my truck?" This question is one I receive on almost a daily basis. While each truck is different and some can occasionally accept taller tires with the factory suspension in place, the easiest way to insure proper fitment of a taller or wider tire is to increase the amount of travel between the top of the tire and fender well.
Leveling kits increase the amount of clearance on the front axles between one and three inches on average and will often enable the owner to increase tire size without rubbing issues. Most trucks tend to have a rake from the factory that causes the front of the truck to sit lower in the front when the bed is unloaded. With a leveling kit, this rake can be corrected and clearances improved.
Traxda Lift and Level Kits relocate the mounting point of the spring that holds the truck up without changing the location of the stock suspension arms. Installation of this kit allows for use of up to 35" tall tires (17"-26" rims, stock offset, depending on application) without rubbing. Most kits are a direct bolt-on style, simple and easy to install with nothing more than common hand tools and require no modifications to your vehicle. The kits retain stock ride quality.
Lift and Level Kit Features:
- Precision laser cut solid steel technology engineered to exact tolerances
- Does not change preload
- Maintains stock ride quality on most vehicles
- Requires no disassembly of the strut
- Depending on application, stock shocks or stock-length aftermarket shocks can be used
- Shock brackets included where applicable
- Alignment specs provided
- Truck can be returned to stock when required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA