The Tire Rack now offers KW coilover supsension products for BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, and other high performance cars.
Variants 1, 2, and 3 are available at competitive pricing.
What are the differences, and which one is best for you?
KW Variant 1 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance
Sporty Handling with factory pre-set damping
The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.
- Optimally pre-set
- Sporty harmonious damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"*
- Individually height-adjustable
- Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solution
- High-quality component parts for long durability
KW Variant 2 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance
Sport Handling with adjustable rebound damping
The system intended for the experienced driver who does not only wish to determine the individual lowering of his vehicle, but also wishes to carry out setup adjustments. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjusting the pitch and roll behaviour of the vehicle and therefore the driving pleasure can be adapted to the own requirements. Varient 2 features the following upgrades/additional features in addition to those found on Varient 1 :
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
KW Variant 3 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed. Varient 3 features the following upgrades/additional features in addition to those found on Varient 2 :
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
Click here to check the site for availability and pricing for your vehicle.