Founded over 50 years ago, KYB is Japan's largest manufacturer of automotive shock absorbing equipment. Superior steering control is achieved by using Kayaba hydraulic technology to generate smooth road conditions through absorption of road vibrations and leveling for uneven road conditions. The variety and reliability of KYB products have been demonstrated well beyond typical automotive applications in the harsh conditions found in motorsports. Their experience with high performance racing applications is applied to the design of their passenger vehicle line of products. Auto manufacturers such as Chrysler, Ford, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda and many others use KYB as Original Equipment.
- Designed for sport compacts, sport coupes and sports cars
- Easily adjustable external dampening rate for the street, strip or track
- Damping adjustment changes compression and rebound
- Rugged durability, fade-free performance
- High pressure, high strength monotube design for better towing control
- Affordable twin-tube design
- Smooth ride quality with increased road control
- Consistent ride even under rough conditions
- Designed with high performance light trucks in mind
- 1/2" diameter hardened piston rod and large diameter piston for strength
- Restores ride, handling and control of your vehicle
- Pre-assembled for a quick and easy install
- Specifically designed for domestic or import car/minivan applications
Shop for KYB products for your vehicle today!