The manufacturers have advised us that the following winter tires ARE mixable when installed in axle pairs and should always be installed on the rear axle:
- Blizzak LM22/LM25 are mixable with Blizzak LM60
- Blizzak WS60 is mixable with the Blizzak WS70
- SP Winter Sport M2 and M3 with are mixable with the SP Winter Sport 3D
- Winter 240 and 270 Sottozero are mixable with the Winter 240 and 270 Sottozero Serie II version of those models.
The following tires are NOT mixable in axle pairs.
- X-Ice and X-Ice Xi2
- Pilot Aplin PA2 and PA3
- Primacy Alpin PA2 and PA3