The anti-roll bar, also called an anti-sway bar, connects the left and right suspensions together and anchors to the vehicle frame. Typically used at the front and rear of the vehicle, the anti-roll bar is commonly used to adjust the handling balance of the vehicle and limit the amount of sway or body roll during cornering.
In essence, an anti-roll bar works as a torsion spring, so as you approach a high speed corner, the vehicle will begin to lean downward toward the outside corner pushing upward on the outside end of the anti-roll bar. The upward movement of the outside end of the anti-roll bar is transferred to the inside end of the anti-roll bar, which responds by also applying the same upward movement to the inside cornering of the suspension. This compresses the inside corner of the suspension while also providing torsion to the anti-roll bar so the outside edge can better resist the upward movement. All this results in a vehicle that'll remain level even while making high-speed corners and keep traction more equal for the inside and outside tires.
Whether you're looking to increase performance on your daily driver or looking to have the ultimate autocross/road race machine, we offer a wide array of anti-roll bar products.
Eibach Anti-Roll Kit
H&R Anti-Roll Bar
Hotchkis Sport Anti-Roll Bar
Performance Street Anti-Roll Bars:
- Further reduces body roll
- Cold-formed from high strength aircraft grade steel
- Designed to fit without vehicle modification
- Perfectly complements H&R springs, coil-overs, performance shocks and cup kits
- Crafted from spring steel that is stronger, more resilient than other materials
- Bent on proprietary machines designed by H&R to produce complex curves and a perfect fit
- Improves handling while reducing body roll
- Designed for the everyday commuter and occasional road course or track use
- Includes tubular front and rear anti-roll bars
Hotchkis AutoX Anti-Roll Bar
Hotchkis Competition Anti-Roll Bars
Autocross/Track Anti-Roll Bars:
- Improves handling and reduces body roll
- Track-tested, lightweight, hollow
- Includes greasable bushings and brackets
- Designed for the highly competitive road course and autocross course
- Maximizes tire performance and achieves slight oversteer
- Tubular front and rear bars with greasable polyurethane bushings, brackets and 90-degree zerk fittings (where applicable)
Shop by vehicle to view all anti-roll bars offered for your daily driver, autocross or road race vehicle. Also, take a look at replacement shocks and struts to complement your new anti-roll bars by reading, "Which Bilstein Replacement Shock or Strut is Best for Your Vehicle?"