1. Start by entering your vehicle's year, make and model and answer the questions about your winter driving needs.
2. Tire Rack will confirm the tire size to use on your vehicle.
3. Next, we'll refine the tire category and provide you a little more information on the winter / snow tire category.
- Studdable Winter / Snow: Check with your state laws to determine if studs are allowed on your streets. When studded, you'll get even more traction on the ice and snow but they may be a little noisier than you're used to.
- Studless Ice and Snow: Incorporate the latest winter tire technology and provide grip similar to a studded tire but with a smoother and quieter ride. These tires are suggested for rural environments with lots of snow or snow-packed roads.
- Performance Winter / Snow Tires: Offer dry and wet road traction and handling, while maintaining performance driving characteristics in inclement weather.
Start your search with our Winter Tire Decision Guide.