Michelin's LTX tires can handle it all! Take a look at all four of the modern Michelin LTX tires for highway use, all-terrain use, and winter use in snow.
- Michelin LTX A/S (Highway All-Season)
- Durable, highway all-season designed to meet the requirements for new vehicle Original Equipment applications
- Michelin LTX M/S 2 (Highway All-Season)
- Designed to offer a smooth comfortable and quiet ride with year-round traction in various wet, dry and light snow weather conditions
- Include a full 6-year/70,000 mile tread life warranty
- Available in various light truck, SUV and van tire sizes, even in Load Range D and E
- Michelin LTX A/T 2 (On-/Off-Road All-Terrain)
- Designed to give enhanced traction on dirt, mud, gravel, wet grass and snow
- A milder all-terrain tread pattern that offers good traction but also a quieter and smoother ride
- Michelin LTX Winter (Light Truck/SUV Studless Ice and Snow)
- The newest of the LTX line, the LTX winter was designed for the commercial light truck owner with load carrying capacity
- Designed using Michelin's state-of-the-art, cold weather W/Max tread
- Features a symmetric tread pattern of stable independent tread blocks with high density 3-D Active sipes with over 1,000 biting edges to enhance snow and ice traction.
The LTX M/S 2 and LTX Winter do have Michelin's low rolling resistance Green X