Like the many tire options available at the Tire Rack. There are quite a few brake pads available. Tire Rack carries Hawk brake pads. Hawk brakes do a good job offering brake pads in each performance category
to enhance your brake system.
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads
- For high-speed driving, or repetitive heavy braking. Offering 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most Original Equipment brake pads.
- Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads
- For autocross, Solo and track days. For those who want race car-like stopping power and will trade some wear, dust, noise and pad life to get it.
- Hawk LTS Truck/SUV Brake Pads
- The new LTS Compound provides superior stopping power for full-sized light trucks, SUVs and vans without noise and dust.
- Hawk SuperDuty Brake Pads
- Hawk's Super Duty Ferro-Carbon material is designed for severe-duty professional truck fleets and vehicles frequently towing heavy loads.
- Tire Rack Also Carries Hawk Track Use Only Pads as well.
Check the Hawk Brake products
by clicking the links above. Tire Rack also has brake survey reviews if you would like to view them as well as a red colored dot system showing the Stopping Power rating, Low Noise Rating, and Low Dust Rating of each brake pad we carry.