If you are looking for the following characteristics then the General Altimax HP is for you.
- Exceptional hydroplanning resistance and wet traction in commuter conditions
- Cururently ranks #2 within the Grand Touring All-Season tire category
- Good steering response
- Comfortable ride, handling and noise quality
- Light snow capable
- Offered at a good price point
- 45-day customer satisfaction
- Twin Cushion Tread Compound - To help provide a better ride, with improved wet traction
- Visual Alignment Indicators - To help detect abnormal tread wear early
If you are interested in seeing some tire reviews on the General Altimax HP we have plenty of survey results as we have received over 7,700,000 miles (7.7 million) in feedback on 1,243 different surveys from folks using the General Altimax HP.