Tire Rack recently added Rally Armor mud flaps to the long list of products that we already carry. Designed for, and inspired by the messy fun of rally racing, these mud flaps can also be useful for drivers looking to protect their cars from the slush and conditions of winter driving.
Rally Armor is based in New York with all of their facilities located within the United States. They offer a diverse selection of mud flaps, ranging from basic options to race-ready items. In addition to their universal part numbers that'll fit just about any vehicle with some drilling for proper fit, they offer direct-fit applications tailored for some of the most popular rally vehicles.
Vehicles with bolt-on mud flap applications include:
- 1993 - current Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI/Outback Sport
- 1998 - current Subaru Forester
- 2005 – current Subaru Legacy and Outback
- 2004 – current Mazda3 and Mazdaspeed3
- 2007 - current Mitsubishi Lancer and Ralliart sedan (no Sportback)
- 2003 - current Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Search by vehicle to find the Rally Armor product that works best for your application.